PULSAR-VENTURE was established according to the Resolution of the Prime-Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan, R.N. Minnikhanov, in order to provide consulting support of the investment projectsā realization of the Republic high-tech innovative companies. The only founder of the Company is the āInvestment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan.ā
Currently, PULSAR-VENTUREā is a consulting company providing a wide range of services with the business accelerator function that uses its own program for growth acceleration and successful development of startup companies. āPULSAR-VENTUREā aims to improve efficiency and realize new investment venture projects, allowed to reduce risks and increase profitability of a company.
The main asset of the company is a young team combined from
high-level specialists with Ph.D., who are experienced in strategic and
investment management including:
- analysts experienced in working with leading international consulting companies (such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young), the Innovative Technopark āIdeaā and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia;
- investment advisers experienced in leading banks and investment funds;
- engineering advisers experienced in industrial enterprises of the Republic;
- qualified assessment specialists;
- professional specialists in the intellectual property sector.
The teamās experience includes work on the projects ranging from $500K and up to $100M.
Standards of the company (compliance with the requirements of international quality standards)
The company āPULSAR-VENTUREā is certified according to standards of quality management system ISO 9001:2008. In 2010 the company becomes a member of the European Society of Market Research and Public Opinion (ESOMAR).
āPULSAR-VENTUREā provides project administration.
Project administration is carried out in accordance with the companyās stage development.
Each phase has specific goals that a company must meet in order to proceed to the next phase. The project is allowed to proceed to the next phase after the approval of the appropriate oversight committee or investment board.