About the Fund
Establishment of the Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan
The Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan has been established by the Republic of Tatarstan Government on the 17th of November, 2004 for innovative activity development in the Republic.
The Fund was established in 2004 in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tatarstan.
To date the total portfolio of the Fund includes more than 579 projects.
The total volume of the Fund’s investment portfolio in current innovative and investment projects is more than 9.5 billion rubles.
- We help startups and innovative companies to find investors and expert assistance.
- We fund innovative projects in the priority sectors of the RT economy.
- We share with startups the investments attracting experience.
- We help venture investors to find profitable projects with guarantee of investments recovery.
- We carry out acceleration programs for innovative companies.
Tasks of the Fund
- Support of innovative projects and companies.
- Support of small size, medium and large business of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Promotion of startups in their introduction of products to the Russian and international markets.
- Capital procurement into the investment-attractive projects meeting the priorities of the Republic of Tatarstan investment policy.
- Promotion of effective cooperation between the industrial enterprises, other commercial and non-profit companies, state power bodies and local authorities.
- Organization of acceleration programs and other events for development of innovative companies in the Republic of Tatarstan.
Lines of the Fund Activity
Granting purpose loans for projects implementation
Expertize and selection of investment projects in the priority sectors of the Republic of Tatarstan economy for their financing.
Development of industrial projects from the portfolio
Promotion of enterprises in their cooperation with the state and business structures, attraction of financial resources from outside
Financing of technological and industrial parks
Financial support of business incubators, technical, industrial parks, engineering centers establishment and development, as well as other elements of innovation and industrial infrastructure of the Republic of Tatarstan
Giving grants for scientific research activities
Giving grants to innovative enterprises for promotion of their research and development activities within the scope of the Program “Idea 1000” and the Competition “50 best innovative ideas for the Republic of Tatarstan”.
Giving awards for innovative activity
Giving awards and scholarships to the researchers, students, scientists and inventors within the scope of the Competition “50 best innovative ideas for the Republic of Tatarstan
Development of innovative projects
Development of innovative projects through the programs of acceleration and other support forms, promotion of companies in their access to the Russian and international markets
Promotion of innovative companies
Promotion of innovative companies, products and technology through participation and organization of congresses, forums, fairs, exhibitions and other events
The Fund portfolio by the industries
As of the present day the Portfolio of the Fund
amounts over 559 innovative projects, to the total sum over 448 million rubles.
to the amount of 448 million rub.